Friday, May 17, 2013

Thursday night mountain bike ride

Every Thursday evening Aaron puts on a group mountain bike ride and so far this year the turnouts have been huge, with an average of about 15 riders. Last night we went up mt Sentinel and it was really nice out and I took a few pictures:








I went down the "chopsticks" descent faster than I have ever gone and got a rear pinch flat at the end, likely due to hitting a sharp rock at high speed. According to gps I was going nearly 25mph when it happened so that was a little scary. I thought I was okay on pressure with about 38-40psi in the rear but I guess I need to go back up a few psi. Either that or I need a new bike with tubeless 29" wheels.

If you're interested in coming out to a TNR, the rides are posted on the website

And here's the strava link


No comments:

Post a Comment